Minimize wheel hop and increase rear end stability on your Pontiac G8 with a set of UMI Performance trailing arms. These heavy duty trailing arms replace the factory stamped arms reducing flex and bushing deflection resulting in a more controllable vehicle. UMIs trailing arms are fabricated from 1 x 2 rectangular tubing and feature ¼ thick CNC machined mounting plates. They are assembled with fluted, greaseable and low deflection polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. Trailing arms are a direct bolt in and installation time is less than an hour using basic hand tools.
- Fabricated from 1 x 2 rectangular tubing
- ¼ thick CNC machined mounting plates
- CNC machined DOM bushing holders
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings
- Direct bolt on, uses OEM hardware
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA