UMI Performance's tubular on-car adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied CNC machined double adjuster features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts and does not require removal of panhard bar from the vehicle.
The Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings featured on both ends eliminates bushing deflection while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex.
- Quick and Easy “On Car” Adjustments
- 1.250” x .095” DOM Steel Tubing
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 4140 Heat Treated Chome-Moly Adjuster
- 4140 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- Energy Suspension Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish