Replace your weak, factory stamped rear lower control arms with UMI's heavy-duty tubular set up. These control arms are constructed of DOM mild steel tubing, CNC machined and fully TIG welded. Control arms are supplied with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings for ride comfort and feature on-car adjustability. Quick and easy on-car adjustments can be made with a simple turn of the wrench. Adjusting the control arms is used to gain additional clearance when running large tires and used to center aftermarket rear ends in the wheel well.
- 1.250” x 0.120” DOM Tubing
- 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- 4140 Chrome Moly CNC Machined double adjuster
- Complete Control Arm Set Features TIG Welded Construction
- On-Car Adjustability using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Grease-able Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
Chrome Moly version uses 1.250" x 0.095" 4130 Chrome Moly steel. This adds increased strength and reduces product weight. The Chrome Moly construction adds higher tensile and yield strength then mild steel applications, allowing use of thinner wall tubing making a extreme light weight and strong application.