Decrease overall weight and more importantly "unsprung" weight with a set of BMR tubular front a-arms. BMR A-arms are manufactured from DOM tubular steel and feature precision laser cut mounting plates and CNC milled ball joint cups to provide you with a very rigid, high quality upgrade to the factory suspension. These a-arms are built extremely rigid and are equally at home on the street or at the track, whether it be drag racing or autocross. Both upper and lower a-arms are compatible with all stock components and come equipped with swaybar mounts. Available in Black Hammertone or red powdercoat.
Upper A-arm features include:
• -New greasable ball joints
• -1.25" DOM tubing with 3/16" ball joint mount
• -Low deflection polyurethane mounting bushings
• -3 degree improved balljoint angle for lowered cars
• -Adjustable version allows additional alignment adjustability utilizing chrome moly, teflon lined XR series QA1 rod-ends