93-02 Spohn Performance Tubular Upper A-Arms Rod Ended
Spohn Performance's front upper control arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- (XMR12) 3/4" chrome-moly spherical rod ends with on?/Kevlar? self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the mounting brackets
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Much STRONGER than stock!
Now Available: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130 chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing. Make your choice below.
NOTE: The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on to Spohns upper a-arms (use Spohn #986 hardware kit). Optionally, Spohn can supply the tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty Moog ball joints installed. Make your choice below.