Increase chassis stiffness, performance capabilities and overall drivability by adding UMI Performance's new 3-point style subframe connectors. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together while adding additional cross-bracing throughout the center of the vehicle protecting it to its fullest while keeping ground clearance issues to a minimum. This spider web affect greatly improves your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This subframe connector design is available in either a weld or bolt-in set-up, please see below.
P/N 2004: Bolt-In Set-up- This set-up is a 100% bolt-in and requires no cutting, drilling or welding! No heat shield trimming or fuel line relocating is necessary with this set-up. All installation hardware is Grade 8 hardware and is supplied with each as well as detailed installation instructions. Although this set-up is a Bolt-In kit it can be welded at any time.
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. This design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- 3-Point Spider Web design attaches to six major points through out the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- When weight is a concern 4130 Chrome Moly is available. (Please call)
- Bolt-In design requires no cutting, drilling or welding.
- Constructed of 1.750? x 0.120? DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 3-Point Brace uses 1.250? x 0.095? DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250? Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish (Red or Black)
- Will not fit convertibles