American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, they build their water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. We say what we mean and mean what we say. The 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
This water pump model features:
- Fits GM LS-1 through LS-8 engines
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality blue anodized finish
- Heavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard GM LS-X unit weighs only 7.1 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1" NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose
- 1" NPT to 1 1/4" hose outlet adapter included
- Belt Drives: Standard LS-X design will clear Jessel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The heavy duty pump is 7.30" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 7.1 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: When purchasing a pump for a 16 volt system we recommend the 16 volt optional motor on our pump. The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications.
The standard 42 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard. These may be added at the factory for an additional cost. Please call for details.