UMI's heavy duty boxed lower a-arms for 1993-2002 GM F-body cars are designed to be a direct factory replacement bolt-in as an alternative to our wildly popular tubular lower a-arms. Our P/N 2312 with dual Roto-Joint ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or other heavy duty suspension needs. The a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction and Roto-Joint technology, while able to handle virtually any punishment you can dish out, offer smooth, bind-free operation with no weight penalty over stock. The tube adaptors for mounting the rod ends are crafted from 4140 chromoly steel to enhance thread durability and guarantee years of trouble free use. A-arms are designed to work with the factory K-member and virtually all aftermarket K-members. UMI is proud to offer some of the strongest and most durable a-arms in today’s market. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 2301 - Lower a-arm hardware kit includes metric 14mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and conical lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arms to your factory or aftermarket k-member.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- TIG welded 4140 chromoly threaded tube adaptors – for rod end thread durability
- Premium ball joints installed
- UMI designed & manufactured Roto-Joints
- CNC machined ball joint cups, tubing radiuses & mounting plates
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware