Spohn's adjustable front upper a-arms for the 1993-2002 GM F-Body Camaro and Firebird set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind.
One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both.
They decrease overall weight, and more importantly, "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation GM F-Body, you just found them!
They're available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Build Specifications & Features:
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing.
- Forged 4130 chrome moly Del-Sphere™ pivot joints that provide 22° of unrestricted articulation.
- The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints are designed for narrow mounts so the housing will not contact the mount with rotation.
- The threaded Del-Sphere™ pivot joints allow for additional alignment adjustability.
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the joints perfectly centered inside of the mounting brackets.
- CNC laser cut 1/4" steel ball joint mounting plate.
- -3º improved ball joint angle for lowered cars.
- Fully assembled and ready to install.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
4130N Chrome Moly Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Notes: The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on to our upper a-arms (use our Part# 986 hardware kit). Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty precision ball joints installed.