Increase chassis stiffness, performance capabilities and overall drivability by adding UMI's 3-point style subframe connectors to your convertible F-Body. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together while adding additional cross-bracing throughout the center of the vehicle protecting it to its fullest. Additional bracing attaches to the tunnel area of the vehicle and is bent to follow the contours of the vehicle, this design prevents ground clearance loss. The spider web affect bracing greatly improves your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing. This set up is designed for autocross, road race as well as drag race set-ups and works with all UMI tunnel mounted torque arms. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set up is weld in only.
Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.500" x 0.095" 4130 Chromoly steel and is TIG welded. The Chrome Moly construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight making this item 5 lbs lighter than using mild steel. The mounting plates are machined from mild steel to allow this item to be MIG welded to the vehicle. Make your selection below.
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. This design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- 3-Point spider web design attaches to six major points throughout the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Recommended with tunnel mounted torque arms.
- Fits with all exhaust systems.
- Constructed of 1.500” x 0.120” DOM mild steel tubing
- Additional bracing uses 1.250” x 0.095” DOM mild steel tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” thick mild steel mounting plates
- Mounting plates feature precision CNC machining to insure tolerances
- MIG welded construction
- Supplied with brilliant durable powder coat finish