UMI's heavy duty boxed lower a-arms for 1993-2002 GM F-body cars are designed to be a direct factory replacement bolt-in as an alternative to our wildly popular tubular lower a-arms. P/N 2309 with dual rod ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or other heavy duty suspension needs. The a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction, while able to handle virtually any punishment you can dish out, affords a five pound weight savings per set over factory a-arms. The tube adaptors for mounting the rod ends are crafted from 4140 chromoly steel to enhance thread durability and guarantee years of trouble free use. A-arms are designed to work with the factory K-member and virtually all aftermarket K-members. UMI is proud to offer some of the strongest and most durable a-arms in today’s market. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 2301 - Lower a-arm hardware kit includes metric 14mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and conical lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arms to your factory or aftermarket k-member.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing
- 5lbs lighter than factory a-arms
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- TIG welded 4140 chromoly threaded tube adaptors – for rod end thread durability
- Premium ball joints installed
- Heavy duty Teflon lined race rod ends
- CNC machined ball joint cups, tubing radiuses & mounting plates
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware