This panhard rod is a direct replacement to your weak, factory stamped rear panhard rod. This panhard rod is made using high strength 1.25" OD steel tubing with CNC machined ends and laser cut main tubes for the ultimate in fit and finish. The forged turnbuckle used features formed rolled threads (not cut threads like the competition) making it a true high strength piece. Once the threads are roll formed the part is clear zinc plated and heat treated to the same strength as a grade 8 bolt.
A Performance panhard rod is one of the first parts that should be done on the 3rd or 4th generation F-body. These direct bolt-on replacement parts will minimize wheel hop, improve straight line traction, and improve cornering, while lowering track ETs and helping your launch launch straighter.
Panhard Rod Features:
- 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Steel Tubing
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptors
- High Strength Heat Treated 4340 Chrome-Moly Adjusting Turnbuckle.
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength
- Grease Fittings For Easy On Car Maintenance Of The Energy Suspension Poly-Urethane Bushings.
- Designed for Proper Use of the OEM Hardware
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish
- Improves Responsiveness and Control
- Fully Adjustable On the Car