93-02 Camaro/Firebird Smoothlocks
What is a SmoothLock?
Since most of us use the keyless remote to unlock our cars, we hardly ever use our actual door key to unlock our door. So, the outside door lock pretty much gets unused. Why not dress it up a little bit and make it not look so out of place?
- Made of incredibly tough PVC material that will dent and rebound instead of scratching.
- Highly UV resistant to avoid turning yellow in direct sunlight.
- Comes in a gloss black finish that requires no painting, but can be primed and painted to match your car at any time.
- Two sizes to choose from, depending on the sizes of your door locks.
- They cover the entire flat surface of your door locks using a very strong adhesive. Just clean your lock surface, peel the backing off and place them on your car!
- A very inexpensive alternative to shaving bodywork.
If you ever need to use your door locks (if you lose your keyless remote, the battery dies, etc.), just carefully peel them back off your car again. To reapply, simply stick them back on with a bit of automotive trim adhesive if necessary.
This is a simple modification that smooths things out just enough to enhance the overall image of your car.
Comes as a package. Two Large for the doors and ond small for the trunk.